Hauling Carts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniNHF

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ever hauled two carts in the back of their trucks before and how did you have theme situated. We are eventually welding up brackets to the back of the trailer but until it gets warmer in my area we cannot weld the aluminum.

Right now I haul one in the bed of the truck and the other in the back of the trailer which sort of invades one of the horses space, not dangerous but if I can get it in the back of the truck, id rather do that.

Right now I have a '10 Toyota Tacoma with the longer bed (have the access cab) and I can fit one cart normally in there with the shafts coming over slightly the back of the bed.

we haul them with shafts up in the air and wheels in the bed up against each other. We tie them down so they cant move and as close to the window/cab of the truck as you can get them. We have always hauled them this way.

I was thinking about that but my main problem my only tie downs are in the bed by the tailgate. I do have a bar that can go across to keep the wheels back that I have used before for one.

Latest posts

Back