Where do you find your simple barn halters?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Im wondering where y'all get your halters from? I used to get them from Michelle (boss mare) and I LOVE the ones I get from her. So if you see this Michelle and you still sell them message me!

I hate adjustable chins on the halters and just want a simple barn halter. But ever mini store only has ones with adjustable chins!

Thanks,

Gage

I just bought Shake a leather stable halter from Ozark Mini Tack and I love it. It does have the adjustable chin, but it doesn't bother me in the least. The straps are small and very easy to work with. You might want to give their catalog a peek.

I just bought Shake a leather stable halter from Ozark Mini Tack and I love it. It does have the adjustable chin, but it doesn't bother me in the least. The straps are small and very easy to work with. You might want to give their catalog a peek.

I got some nice , simple halters from Jeffers. They are very reasonable and quick in shipping.

Supreme Equine Design. I'm kind of picky about halters and use the Hamilton halters from Supreme. They come with adjustable or fixed chin straps, they have good sturdy hardware and they last. I've also bought a couple of tiny ones at the feed store lately for weanlings - the nylon is thinner than Hamiltons but they are still nicely made. They are Weaver halters.

Jan

Double Diamond tack has them also without the adjustable chin straps.

You just can't beat the quality, many styles, fast shipping and gotta' love the price at

Double TT Mini Tack (770)258-9795 WEBSITE: www.ttminihorse.com

Hi Gage,

I get mine from KayJays. I have not found a better deal on the halters and she has the plain ones without the adjustment also. http://www.tackforminis.com/

I also love her little rope leads in all different colors.

Susan O.

Hi Gage,

I get mine from KayJays. I have not found a better deal on the halters and she has the plain ones without the adjustment also. http://www.tackforminis.com/

I also love her little rope leads in all different colors.

Susan O.
Me, too! I'll second the vote for KayJay's. Almost all of my barn halters are from them, I have both plain and adjustible, depending on the horse.

Double TT, and KayJays
default_yes.gif

I used to order from Sugar Rock Farm also.All carry great barn halters with or w/o adjustable chin straps...and reasonable
default_wink.png

All my minis have foal halters from Tractor Supply Company (TSC) which cost about $15. They are very heavy duty, well made, and last for years. I really like the quality of them and they too have adjustable chin straps as well.

I get all my barn halters from Georgetta Miears, Royal M Farms, Tuttle OK. Contact her at [email protected]. She carries a lot of miniature stuff and has barn halters from XS to Shetland sizes and in all colors. Just bought some "MED" from her that were bright green--I'm not going to loose theses that is for sure.

I am a big KayJay fan too. Lots of color choices...I think I have a color for every season. Buckles or no buckles. She's so cute...sometimes I think she has them shipped before I even send her the $$. I know this is a halter thread but her blankets are very inexpensive too...they are not the real thick ones but for the milder winter nights or in Fla. like me you, cant beat them but they DO RUN SMALL...she's good w/returns too.

Latest posts

Back