Where can I find little miniature horse stickers?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmm

Reaction score
Where can I find little miniature horse stickers? We have school kids come here on field trips to see our critters as well as drop ins. Does anybody know where I could purchase stickers or pencils or something inexpensive that I could give to kids as a remembrance of their visit here?

I was at Walmart today and passed by the birthday party section.

Hanging up at the end of the isle were some cute little pony stickers on a card wrapped in clear plastic. They have other pony type stuff there too where they were putting out the school supplies, notebooks and pencils, I think Lisa Frank type stuff.

How about giving them a "class photo" type picture.... with a mini or two in the photo?

Take a digital shot, download or print out enough for each child. I'm sure the kids would love the memory of a photo. I'm sure you could catch up with the kids at the school, and their parents would love the photo as well!

Just an idea...

We do field trips here so we do a brochure up each year for the kids. It has pictures and a little bit of info about each of the stars of the day. The clyde, llama, great dane, donkey, foals, a mare,, the stallion and the chicks. It also has some trivia info on the back for the kids. Then they all get their picture taken with our donkey, Lily. She wears a big easter bonnet with flowers on it. They all think it is really neat. They are kindergarten kids so the brochure helps them get the info right for their parents. lol.

Thank you all. You have some great ideas. Thanks so much.

Where can I find little miniature horse stickers? We have school kids come here on field trips to see our critters as well as drop ins. Does anybody know where I could purchase stickers or pencils or something inexpensive that I could give to kids as a remembrance of their visit here?
I went to Ebay and typed in "My Little Pony stickers". There are lots and lots of them there for very reasonable prices.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back