Where Can i find a Patent Browband and Caveson set?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
National Bridle, World Champion, Lasalle, etc. Most Saddleseat tack places sell just the browband/caveson set and you dont need to buy the whole bridle. If you google Lasalle Harness, they'll send you samples of the colors they offer so you can put it up against your horse and see what works best. Just email them and tell them what colors you are interested in. Their caveson sets are very well made and they have a large selection of colors.

Jen

I remember seeing some I think at either Star Lakes or Mini Express at a show. I know they are out there you might want to call them and see. Linda

Lasalle Harness will make any of their products in Mini size. I am sure they can make you a Mini caveson set. We had a training bridle made by them and they were great to work with and it came out perfect.

Jen

Ozark Mountain minitack had them at nationals but I do not see them on their site. Give them a call during the week and I bet they can help you. I got one with gold and one with silver piping.

888-775-6446

Gypsygal

Latest posts

Back