Where are you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to add myself, but I don't think it worked. I couldn't see anything, but it's probably just this antiquated dial-up I have out here in the boonies.

Neat O!!!!
aktion033.gif

Lucy - this is incredible and gives a whole new perspective to where everyone is! Geez Nootka - you're soooooooo far away! And the people in Canada...wow.

I hope everyone fills this up. It'll be interesting to see where the majority of the membership lies.

Thanks Lucy for sharing this with us.

Heather

Hey, rabbitfizz, if you zoom out you can add yourself(I think). It is the whole world map!!
aktion033.gif

I saw you on there Chandab!
yes.gif

This is neat and it really helps put perspective on where people are.
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Whoopee
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I don't understand these things so I did not realise I could "zoom"!!! Thanks for that. OK Linda- your turn!!

That was me Sunny, my map was filled in about 2 years ago I think?? The link to it is on my About Us page so any who have not added yourselves please do. It's also fun to see the members back then.

But Lucy your map is MUCH nicer I love it...am adding myself now. The features are VERY COOL!! Love it!
aktion033.gif

I added myself, SPH Miniatures. The only Quebecer so far. I see Nicole Merkley added herself.

I'm in Oakdale Connecticut and I think I added mine right but maybe someone could check for me. I'm not computer savy. Neat idea.

Little Folks Farm

Joyce

Go North!!!, Go North!!!

Finally found a city name that the map system would accept ( or may be it is find ) since I live in the middle of 'nowhere' Nothern Alberta
aktion033.gif

Great idea,

Neva

This is really neat! I added myself too!

I think we should see about basing some of our future shows off of the locations of all of us on this map - it would make more sense now that we can see where a lot of us are physically located in the states!!!

Cool! The only thing that would make it better would be if it showed how many were in a particular city. For instance, Foalfan and I both live in Corrales so it only shows one balloon.

Unfortunately I can't add my name, i'm not part of the United States
no.gif
!! Great idea though
aktion033.gif

Nicole

Me and Miss Molly added ourselves.... its not terrible accurate, it says I live in the UP
rolleyes.gif
Neat any how!

Latest posts

Back