whats your favourite colour?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dapple Grey w/ black mane and tail -melts- So pretty!

I also like black horses with a white appy spot butt.

A FAVORITE color
new_shocked.gif

Do you mean that I was wrong to think that "BECAUSE THEY WERE SMALL" I had room for one of EACH color, or combo of colors ?

biggrin.gif
Gosh, I always thought that was one of the reasons I liked minis soooo much....I could get one of each !!
wub.gif
I've sure been working on it.
wacko.gif

What color? Any color as long as its a good horse! I especially like black,

dapple gray, blue roan, and bright blood bay! [i'm lucky I have all four!] Linda B

I guess it is a toss-up: Deep, golden palomino with a silvery, creamy-white mane and tail and of course socks and a blaze or large star.

Or a buckskin, deep golden w/dark black points and chrome.

And then theres:

A TRUE Liver chesnut w/flaxen or red mane and tail...yowza and some chrome, too. That would probably be IT but I rarely EVER see this color in Miniature.

Golden or blood bays are amazing, too...

and some of the shades of champagne like Karen (dontworrybeappy)'s Khalvin Khlein that just send me.

I could never 100% decide on just ONE favorite, and glad they ARE small, so I can have a myriad of colors.

smile.gif

Liz M.

Flea-bitten gray, silver bay, or dark silver dapple!!!

It's too hard to pick just one...
smile.gif

What a fun thread!
aktion033.gif
I have lot's of favorite's - pintaloosa's, leapard appy's, overos and toveros, roan's, solid black and solid white are what come to mind FIRST...
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark dappled grey. Ooooooohhhhhhh, I swoon when I see a horse thats deep grey. hehe.

My boy when he was young to the left. Iloved him when he was that color. I still love him now too though
smile.gif
. Incredible how they change!!!!

calmar_01.jpg

CalmarRegencyHorsepark2.jpg

I like so many colors! Some of my favorites are dark silver dapples w/ white on their faces and feet (like my Lou & CKC's Cole), buckskins, golden palominos, silver bays, arab greys, leopard appaloosas, blood bays... Really nearly any color!

Ditto Jill on Cole & Lou.
smile.gif

I wanted my herd to be a rainbow of colors which we have a light palomino, buckskin, dark bay, black/white tobiano, silver bay, chestnut appaloosa, loud silver dapple and 2 red bays. Our new girl Kasey is a deep mahagony type red bay. She is in my avatar(she is darker then that right now). When I look in the pasture she is the one that catches my eye everytime. That red is just so pretty. Her daughter, Lovely appears to be the same color.

I said I should have named our farm grays & bays because those are pretty much my all time favorite. I still like blue roans,black & blanketed appys and all the other colors that I have.

I can't pick just one.
smile.gif

well while regardless of color any mini is gorgeous I would have to say my fav colors are:

Bright Bay

Black

Golden Champagne

Palimino

Buckskin

And broken colors:

Bay Pinto

Chesnut Pinto

Black Blanket appaloosa

Like this guy here: Aliance Sign on the DOtted Line

46011.jpg

It's tough to pick just one... I suppose it would have to be silver bay, with buckskin being a close second. I also love a bright bay with either tobiano or lots of chrome. My motto is "Anything as long as it's black-based". Strange considering there's no coat quite as stunning as a really well conditioned chestnut; I love that new-penny shine.

I can't decide!!

I like dramatic colors. I love true classic Buckskin with the dark points with chrome but also love a bay pinto, I like there to be a really interesting pattern to the pinto and for the dominant color to be the bay.

But I love a black horse with chrome and a flashy black and white pinto.

oh so many, I like a horses color to make you go ahhhhhhhhhh!!

But I own only one out of five that make me go ahhhhhhhhh about their color and I love them all the same!!

I'd have to say the colors of the rainbow :)

How about:

buckskin

buckskin pinto

classic champagne

amber champagne

champagne pintos

champagne appys

black and white pintos

red and white pintos

bay or seal brown pintos

bay roans

blanket appys

fewspot leopard appys

snowcap appys

pintos with pawprints

palominos

pintaloosas

little red horses (once in a while)

My least favorite color is silver dapple. :)

But I dont mind it if it is in combination with champagne or appy or pinto. :)

Susan O.

[SIZE=14pt]I would take a Roy....red roan pintaloosa with white/mixed main and tail with 4 white stockings.....he has a lightning bolt affect on on back leg!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back