Whats your favorite saying?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you cannot afford the gasoline, DON'T buy the car ----------- & what I would like to tell a lot of horse buyers, " If you cannot afford vet care, grain, hay, proper housing etc, then DO NOT buy the horse".

I saw this on a sign. I want two, one for our gate and one for our door!
default_smile.png

"This property is maintained for the comfort and security of our animals. If you don't like that, please go away."

I found some more...

[SIZE=12pt]"The Horse: Friendship without envy, beauty without vanity, nobility without conceit, a willing partner, yet no slave."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]~ A stubborn horse walks behind you, an impatient horse walks in front of you, but a noble companion walks beside you.~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]~It is the most difficult horses that have the most to give you~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]~All horses deserve, at least once in their lives, to be loved by a little girl.~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"Though you cannot go back and make a brand new start, my friend, anyone can start from now and make a brand new end."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sometimes we are so busy adding up our troubles that we forget to count our blessings. Sorrow looks back. Worry looks around. Faith looks UP![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]God is like a mirror. The mirror never changes, but everybody who looks into it sees something different.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]and one that really means a lot to me:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]~ I know God didn't give me all these dreams to let 'em die~[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this sign up just as you enter my home grooming parlour...

PETS WELCOME!

Children Must be on a Leash!

LOL, cute :bgrin

I like this one too, it used to be on a plaque on our wall:

"If you want the best seat in the house, you'll have to move the dog!"

Mine has to do with perseverence:

"You can eat an elephant if you do it one spoonful at a time".

Also for my daughter, grand daughter and other young ladies:

"You can marry more in a minute than you can make in a lifetime"

And its corellary

"Rich men need love too"

default_smile.png

[SIZE=18pt] :saludando: These sayings are great! I like the one about putting a leash on your children! :lol: [/SIZE]

Another of my favorites is, "I'm not fat.....I'm fluffy!" :lol:

Never say Never.....

Laughter is the best medicine....

This is a quote that I came up with.....

"Surrounding yourself with diversity allows the compassion for others"......... Kim Campbell

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these are really funny !!

" Tear on, my ma's a stitcher !""

When it's a hot day,(never that often!) - "It's as well I have the shuck (slit) in my butt or I'd be drowned !"

Of course anything John Wayne says is good for me !

Latest posts

Back