What your logo signifies---

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upon completion ours is a Pegasus. I initially turned it down as an idea. However a customer called and left a message that changed my mind.
At the end of her message she said her friend asked her how it was? To wit she replied "Pretty cheap for a pair of wings". Also it seemed to fit the spirit of the cart so why not.

Bb

Graham Carriage Works

www.grahamcarriageworks.com
How great - little mins with wings! Love it and it does capture the feelings of driving.

We don't have a farm logo yet. Are trying to think of ideas? If anybody has any ideas we would love to hear them.

Our farm name is High Mountain Quarter Horses and Miniatures. When we started in horses and decided we needed a name we went through several ideas, but we wanted something to honour both my mom and dad. They had both passed away, but without their love and support we would not be where we are today. My dad had encouraged my love of horses all of my life. We decided on High Mountain because it was a song that we love and was played at both of their funerals. It is our way of honouring their memory everyday of our lives.

Nixons Hill is what everyone in the area knows our farm as.

My Dad's name was Dale Nixon and the farm has quite a nice toboggan hill in the front field which was man made, due to an abandoned gravel pit at the turn of the century...

The kids from the town would walk out to the farm every snowy day to toboggan and ski, or skate, and then come in to my Mum's kitchen to warm up with cocoa and marshmallows and put their wet clothes in front of the wood stove to dry, which Mum also used for cooking every day.

There was almost always a pot of hot chocolate going thru the day when there was lots of snow and kids on the hill.

We were fortunate to be able to purchase the farm when the estate was settled and luckily my siblings are quite happy about it too.

Had we given the farm any other name we would have had to explain how to get here. Everyone for many miles around would know exactly where we are if you say we live on Nixons Hill.

I wanted something that was, elegant with simple lines, sort of artsy....

Me and Janie-Trinty Acres talked about it and swapped some ideas and she came up with this which I just LOVE!

I'd recommend her for anyone looking for a creative and neat logo
default_wink.png

ETT08-hires-1.jpg

I still have not settled on a farm name. When I raised yorkies, my kennel name was Katies Blue Mtn. With names like Katies Blue Mountain Mist, Katies Bule Mountain Stormy, Katies Blue Mountain Sand Flea. Well, OK, I am sure you get it. I don't know where the Blue Mountain came from. It just sounded good. Now that I am in Nevada, I have raised Show Rabbits and Ostriches and The farm name was SageHills Farms. Our place was covered in sage and it is on a hill. Makes scence. I haven't been able to come up with a logo and we are now looking at possibly moving and I don't know if SageHills Farms should come with me. I am going to have to get busy and start designing a logo.

My farm name is Brave Little Prancers because brave is what they are and prancing around is what they do!

Trinity Acres here for me too. I wanted a prancey looking horse in my farm colors of green that was a modern looking and fancy. I think Janine captured it perfectly.

logomartygarrisonlarge.jpg

FarmTourA-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a interesting topic..

Our farm name is : Amore' Miniatures

For us it was a perfect fit as my husband is 100% Italian and in the Italian language the word Amore' means " Love" and that is exactly our feeling .. " Amore' Miniatures" and we have kinda expanded that to Amore' Miniature & Shetland Ponies

As for our logo this is the combination of our two horses wrapped in a hug

tp.gif

The palomino is our stallion : Gracelands Travlin' Man

The Bay mare is my special girl : Cross Country Ima Surprize

tp.gif

Please feel free to check out our website to see Amore'

www.amoreminiatures.com

Janice SIlvio

Our farm is Irish Hills Farm.

We are of Irish decent and there is an Irish Hills, Michigan. Even though we didn't live there (Irish Hills), we've been there and its just pretty, green and nice rolling hills. Just a pretty country landscape.

Our farm logo is a Celtic Horse.

ob1.jpg

Latest posts

Back