What would you charge for a new Cart and harness?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floridachick

Reaction score
I have a new Easy Entry cart and a black leather high quality harness. The Cart is still in the boxes and the harness is new but tried on. I am not getting around to it and should probably sell it. What would you charge for the package deal?? I paid $750 for both originally. Doubt I will get that in this Economy.

Personally, if I couldn't get the $750 I wouldn't sell it, unless I were desperate for money--in that case I'd take less if I had to--would try $600 or $650. I think it just depends on how badly you want to sell. How long have you had that cart and harness? What is the new price on those same two items now--has price gone up or could you still buy them new for the $750?

I'd rather keep it & not use it than sell it at a loss...how about looking at it this way--you've got the cart and harness, you'd better get out there and make some use of it!
default_laugh.png

The harnesses I've bought new & resold (unused, because they didn't fit or something I didn't like about them) I've been able to get my money back on them. But, around here good Mini carts and harness are rather scarce so maybe it's a little easier to resell things like that. Even with today's economy that is true--this area so far isn't as hard hit as some are.

That's probably the same amount of money it would take to buy both the cart ($450 for a Frontier) and decent leather harness (I'd think actually less than $300...). Someone might go for it locally to save on shipping, but otherwise, I'd think by buying from a manufacturer for the same basic price, they'd opt to do so an pick up some warranties maybe by buying from an actual merchant.

Latest posts

Back