What time office opens?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myminis

Reaction score
Hey guy's. I want to leave Springfield, Mo early and I live about 3 hrs away from Tulsa, but I'll be towing a trailer too, but I want to beat the heat and it takes me about 3.5 hrs to unload because I'm by myself so with having to go down to the office and get my stall assignment that makes it another hour so that's 4.5 hrs of me busting tail. SOOO I was thinking about leaving like at 3 in the morning to get there by 7 am if the office is going to be open. I called AMHR office and they told me to call Leonard Davenport, I tried him and he didn't answer and didn't call me back. Obviously he's busy and I understand.

Does anyone know what time they open????? I'd appreciate it if anyone knows...... Thanks so much.

I just checked the Schedule, it says, No horses allowed on grounds until noon Tuesday September 6th, 2011. No exceptions to this arrival time, offenders arriving early will be subject to substantial penalty!!!

Luckily you won't or should not have to worry about the heat as the high is only going to be 81 on Tuesday, I know it will be a little warmer in the trailer, but as long as the trailer is moving it won't be so bad. Time your travels for shortly after noon arrival.

KUEL 1/4 Horses

Danny

Too bad I didn't know you were by yourself we could have stalled together
default_laugh.png

I'm by myself this year also won't be getting in til Wed. tho, which is good I still have to pack for myself.

I'm coming in on the 9th, thanks JMS appreciate it.

OH THANKS SOOOOO MUCH, thank you, thank you.... GOD BLESS, GOD BLESS!!!!!!! WHEW, I was sweating it, getting down to the wire here, have a 100 things to do today and leaving early so I'll make sure and get there at 730 am. OH such a big THANK YOU
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub

Latest posts

Back