What do you all think..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Richelle

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen pictures of him before, I don't post a ton on him or any of my boys. As much as I love them no matter what and I'm pretty proud of them, it's so hard, you all have such gorgous horses! Wow! Anyway here is my boy, Sox yesterday after a show. He is a bit over stretched..he's an overachiever. He's trained with just a few touches to his halter to set up and sometimes he over does himself
default_laugh.png
But anyway just wondering what your opinions are of him. Would love to hear your replies.

2vw5o5i.jpg

2hxbuv9.jpg

I think he's quite handsome. Very nice presentation of him. You've done very well!

I think he's very nice, but would love to see a pic of him in a normal stance too.

Anna

If you bring him to me in Florida he would look much better lol......are you kidding...I have never seen anything but beautiful horses when I look at your threads. i really admire you and your horses...great job!!

If you bring him to me in Florida he would look much better lol......are you kidding...I have never seen anything but beautiful horses when I look at your threads. i really admire you and your horses...great job!!
Thank you so much! Means alot
default_wub.png

His color is gorgeous and he has such a kind, soft eye! He looks like a versatile boy, too
default_wub.png

Back