What Do Yall Think

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManyMinisFarm

Reaction score
What do you guys think of my filly. She will be 3 in a couple of weeks. She's a Halter Horse now but will go into Pleasure Driving. I know she has her thick coat but what can I do to build her up as a better Halter Horse?? Stance, Form, Neck Set, etc..?

SAM_1147.JPG

SAM_1138.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can see, even with the heavy coat, I like her. She looks very balanced to me - shoulder, back and hip are the same size, cutting the horse into thirds. Her legs, back, and the ground form a square, not a rectangle, indicating good length of leg. Her legs look very correct. I would probably add a neck sweat just because a horse's neck can't be too thin LOL! Have fun with her!

Thank you very much!
default_smile.png

I'm no help with your question ..just wanted to say how very pretty she is!

I like her. I agree with Mary, she appears well put together. Would love to see her all shed out. It appears that she is willing to pose and trot out for you, so she should be fun to show. Good luck with her and please post pics of her shed out and if you do show, share those pics too. Have fun!

Agree with Targetsmom.....She looks very balanced. Look forward to seeing her clipped! (When it's warmer, of course.)

Very cute and well balanced!

Nice coloring too!!! Love pintos

Have fun with her!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Latest posts

Back