What Are Your Favorite Perfumes or Colognes?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
What are your favorite perfumes (or colognes)? I really like floral scents and wear perfume even if I'm just staying home. Makes me feel "pretty". But, I've only added one new scent in the past 5yrs (would love floral or citrus suggestions!)... These are my favorites that I always have on hand:

• Anais-Anais
  • Sunflowers
  • Clinique Happy
  • Lamb
  • Tea Rose
  • Exceptional

What about you? What are your favorite perfumes or colognes?

girl%20with%20butterfly.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a bottle of Channel Chance (eau de toilette) about 2yrs ago and I havent used anything else since. I just love it. I only tend to have 1 bottle on the go at a time as it can go a bit stale and a bottle could last me nearly 6 months so I dont go through it too fast. I am probably very boring and maybe when this bottle is gone I might go wild and try somthing else.

My favourite perfume was one my ex girlfriend wore. Bulgari Blu. Yummy.

I dont get out much so I dont get to wear perfume except to church.
default_rolleyes.gif
I've been wearing the same stuff for as long as I can remember, Oscar de la Renta.

My husband wears Halston.
default_wub.png
I also love the smell of Polo.

My stand by is Vera Wang, the original. I recently tried the Rhianna and like it a lot too. For men, I agree with wrs, Polo is such a classic! I also like the Gucci line.

When I go out, like for dinner, etc., I wear Emeraude. Most of the time I just wear what ever the horses throw on me, like au de dirt, snot, manure. Let's not forget, Essence of Bulldog thrown on for evening wear.

BLV II by Bulgari LOVE IT !!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

For myself I like Still by JLO and for my hubby I like Drakkar...love a good smelling man!

I love spicy, oriental type scents. My all-time favorite is Fendi by Fendi but it is now discontinued.
default_no.gif
Very disappointing, as many men commented on how much they liked that scent.

I also like Capucci de Capucci by Capucci, which is oriental and woodsy.
default_aktion033.gif

Now, if you like a "clean--just got out of the shower" try Philosophy. I like the Amazing Grace. They also have Baby Grace, Pure Grace and many more. I buy it through QVC.

Theirry Muglar--- Angle and Alien... everytime we go out i get stopped by both men and women and ask what im wearing... a little goes a long way... also love Paris-- perfect for a lunch or shopping date...

I cant really do much perfume as it bothers me but when I do wear it my pick is Myliu.

I can't shop for perfume/colognes because from so many I get a terrible sinus headache, I'd love to get something new, but I'm afraid it just wouldn't work out! The only thing I can tolerate is Bath & Body Works Sun-Ripened Red Raspberry body splash, so I've been wearing that for years!

We went to a perfumery in Ireland and I was so hoping one of the scents would be tolerable, but nope, I had to go wash my wrist off in the bathroom after 10 minutes.

I don't wear perfume; it just doesn't seem to be "me". I like to try them at the cosmetic counters and think Ah! This will be IT! But it never is. My only fragrance is Chanel #5 body powder. My husband chose it for me one Christmas and I always go back to it.

BUT I see some fragrances mentioned here I've never tried before so it might be fun to check them out!

I don't wear any. Even being around perfumes i get snorky and a sinus headache.
default_sad.png

But I LOVE the smell of Brut for men and ones that smell like roses on a summer day. MmMMmMmmm ROSES!
default_wub.png

I use Giorgio. I first smelled it when a lady came to buy a puppy. I loved it. I didn't start using it until a boss I had about 15 years ago gave me some for Christmas. I have worn it since. I don't care if it is just for the horses. I use it every day. Well, I did until one of my cat's took my recent bottle. Does he know how much that stuff costs? I think I am gonna kill Buster if he doesn't bring it back.

Latest posts

Back