What are the odds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

LaVern

Reaction score
I like to play those slots. But it cost too much. So, I put an ad on the Sales page. Well, I put four ads on the featured ad spot. When I get the hanker'n to go play the penny machines I can just go to the Sales Page instead. But, what do you suppose the odds are that all four of my ads will come up and be in the right order.

If anyone does happen to open up the sale page and they do come up that way would you email me. Mary Lou said she thought the odds would be slim. I tried refreshing about 25 times and didn't even come close. I think that those ads run for 20 days, so surely someone should get it.

bingo

Reaction score
Well I must admit I simply didn't get it at first. I had to look and look to even figure out what you were talking about.

I finally figured it out and well they come up in somewhat the right order. . Now to see who else can figure it out

Last edited by a moderator:

txminipinto

Reaction score
I've gotten 3 of them to come up but not in the right order. Bored are we?

Oh! I just got PUC

Boinky

Reaction score
ok i've tried a bunch of times..it kind of has it's own pattern. I haven't been able to figure out if it has the same "other" horses in each rotation but i've gotten PU and CK to come up together

and then it will go x C x K and P x U then something like U x K i'm not possitive but it looks like it has it's own rotation type of thing. i'll keep trying though.

LaVern

Reaction score
I just had someone email that they got all four Pucks, but they didn't say if they were in order. (Spelling of Name) Maybe it is not so hard.

picasso

Reaction score
I got PUC. Nothing better than watching my new foal on the TV and playing your slot machine game on the computer!!!!

Tammy Breckenridge

Reaction score
I got PUC twice and uck once.... Just another addiction!

Thanks for the fun, you sure do have great ideas for you ads. I always look forward to seeing what your going to come up with next!

Tammy

lvponies

Reaction score
So what do we win if we get all 4 in a row???
Really fun game to play! Can't tell you how many times I hit the refresh button!! Finally got P U C but another ad was in the middle.

RobinRTrueJoy

Reaction score
oh, thanks, now I will be tryiong this all night!!! LOL!!!!!! Cute idea!!

Robin

Leeana

Reaction score
Edited: I was looking at the wrong thing LOL. I found them now, fun
. Tried it a few times and still have not got PUCK though ..

dannigirl

Reaction score
:DOH! Like I have nothing better to do. It is contagious--you just need to keep trying to get it right. :DOH! I got to get a life.

Angie

Katiean

Reaction score
I got "U" in the second place and "C" in the 4th spot but nothing else. I guess I was luckier at the slots last night.

LaVern

Reaction score
You rolled four? ohhhhhhhhhh I like that sound. Can't you just here that ding ding ding?

I like the one that got UCK too.