What a strange place to find this little guy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Since we moved into our new house I have heard bird noises and I could swear they were a hawk! I also determined that he had to be in the tree across the street because there was poo all over the street underneath the tree. Well he showed himself today. Hubby and I were having breakfast at our table while looking out the front window. I could see something in the driveway across the street but I thought it was a cat at first. When I pulled open the sheer panels both hubby and I said "that ain't no cat"
default_biggrin.png
He was just standing starring at the water. THe funny thing was that there was a cat peaking over the fence behind him
default_yes.gif
A bicyclist came flying by and scared him off but after a few minutes he came back down. He seemed to be enjoying the sprinklers and even started to bath a bit.

It's wierd that he has made his home here! We are two minutes from downtown!

Sorry the pictures are so bad! I need a new camera that can zoom better! I had to crop the pictures a lot!

027.jpg

025.jpg

021.jpg

default_laugh.png
He's beautiful! What a wonderful view from your window. You'll probably get to see its mate one day. Thanks for sharing!

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back