What a scamp.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
I have posted before that I have four little mini geldings and a little mini donkey. I can see their dry lot from my kitchen window (not so good if'n I don't have my glasses on....ahem). So the other day I see Festus (the donkey...duh) out there poking Spot with something. He had something long in his mouth and was just a jabbing away trying to get Spot to play. (Now Spot is the largest of my guys and is sorta like "The Fonz", he's way too cool for anything like play). I finally had to dig up my glasses and take a look at what was going on. Don't you know, Festus had bitten off a six foot section of garden hose and had it in his mouth urging everyone else to play tug-o-war with him. Sigh. Not like I needed that hose, thank you very much. He is such a scamp. He's so sweet and shy you'd never know he was just full of mischief (but he surely is). I guess that's why I love him so much. And I couldn't fuss because it was so funny.

makes you wish you had it on video...maybe he needs a toybox so he won't make his own toys...lol...what a character...

Sandi

Latest posts

Back