Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

Reaction score
For you doggie fans, don't forget that the Westminster Kennel Club dog show

is being held today and tomorrow at Madison Square Garden. The groups will

be televised tonight and Tuesday night.

By visiting:

Westminster Kennel Club

you can view the online catalog, the judging results as they are available, and a few

hours after each breed, a video of the breed judging. Go to the 2007 results menu to

view the catalog and results.

I have friends there with Siberians today and of course some good Saluki friends tomorrow,

and I just can hardly wait to see what happens! And of course can't wait to see the Cavalier.
default_smile.png

Guess I'll have to tape What About Brian tonight!
default_wacko.png
:

Shelley

Oh, I hope I get it! Thanks for the reminder! It's a nasty day out, a good reason to stay in!!

That's right, I almost forgot!!! You can also watch clips on the website too....which is what I end up doing, since they don't like to air it up here until a month later (probably when I'll be away :eek: )

Maybe I'll find a station with it on.....
default_unsure.png
:

~kathryn

I'll be watching Border Terriers... Smooth Fox Terriers... and Borzois!
default_yes.gif
:

USA Network is televising it here in the states. I am all set to watch both nights, although tomorrow is of more interest with the Herding Group and the Pembroke Welsh Corgis. :lol:

That's right, I almost forgot!!! You can also watch clips on the website too....which is what I end up doing, since they don't like to air it up here until a month later (probably when I'll be away :eek: )

Maybe I'll find a station with it on.....
default_unsure.png
:

~kathryn
In the US it is on USA from8-11 eastern

In Canada it is supposed to be aired on Animal Planet so look for the times.

I shall be tuned in as well
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back