Were can i find....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kira98

Reaction score
I am looking for someone that can do a ad ( like you see in the horse mags ! ) for my stallion so that I can start advertising him for the 2010

breeding season. I dont have any photo editing programs on my computer at all or i would try doing one myself.

I am goin to be using it as a flyer to put up around town and surrounding area and also to possibly run in the Paint Journal. ( wow thats expensive!!!!)

I have sent my stallion to another farm for standing as I can not do it myself due to my work schedule and he is just a happy camper there ! )

anyway they also have a stallion and we want to do an ad with both the boys on one page we are trying to build up a client base out here were i live

and i just want a good flyer for advertisement but im not rich and cant afford some outrageous price for someone to take like half hour or so to past some photos and type a few words LOL

any ideas on who i could contact to do something for me would be wonderfull....... Thanks in advance and have a great day !
default_smile.png

Back