Went to visit the Montana girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherokee Rose

Reaction score
Well it's been a week since our trip to western Montana.........and boy did we have a good time
aktion033.gif
I have always wanted to visit that state.....and when I contacted Mindy of Ladybug Miniatures about a Appy filly she had we did some horse trade'n and off to Montana we went
yes.gif
Mindy's whole famliy was wonderful and made you feel as if you had known them all your life!! She also took us on a tour to a couple of other farms.....it was our pleasure to have meet Christy of CNC MIniatures.......and Shannon of Rivendell Miniatures!! All three girls have beautiful horses and are very serious about what they're breeding
yes.gif
I would like to Thank Mindy and her Grandmother Cynthia for letting us bring home our new filly Pearl's Sea Splash......we do beleive she is a snowcap and to top it all off she is a Grandaughter and Greart-Grandaughter to two of our best brood mares
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
So it is exciting to be bringing our breeding program another step into the future!! In the trade Mindy did acquire Lucky Hart's Soft Light a beautiful Dun mare that I feel will enhance their breeding program wonderfully!! Thanks Again Mindy & Cynthia.................

Introducing.....
otherside.jpg.w300h225.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations on a beautiful filly and what a unique name! [/SIZE]

Thanks Carrie!!! It was such a pleasure to have you and Hans visit and to do the farm tours! I really enjoyed having you over. I'm so glad that you guys got Splash and she is where she will be appreciated for all her appy glory!!
biggrin.gif

We just love Softy. My grandma goes out and brushes her in the field. She is such a sweetie. Also, she is the field boss, pushing those alpacas all over the place and not letting Sox get away with anything! Sox is keeping her in shape as they cavort all over the pasture! I'll have to send you a picture or two...
rolleyes.gif

Again thanks for everything!! Christy and I are looking forward to the day when we can come visit your farm and meet all your horsey people!!

Edited to add a photo of our beautiful Softy!!

softlight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thank you soo much Carrie, it was wonderful getting to meet you and Hans and getting to hear all of your horse stories of course I could have kept you a lot longer it seems like when the subject of horses come up for me and Mindy it is hard to stop taking. Like Mindy said we can't wait to get out your way to see some of the wonderful horses you have and the other farms in your area, of course you are always welcome back to talk horses.
yes.gif

Christy

Pretty, pretty girl...but I sure would have had a hard time giving up old Softy, too! Both of you got the good side of this trade!

So ... you coming along with Jodie down here next spring??? Sure hope so! Should be fun!

That is a super nice filly....! I have been eyeing her for a long time as well... but just could not justify bringing her here when my breeding program has turned to the Overo/Tovero patterns...

All the best with that outstanding young mare... do you have plans to show her in the future?

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Yup, Mindy is a apecial lady and gosh I just love that Softy! Congratulations to all on two pretty ladies.

WOW they are both beautiful girls. You both came out great on that deal. Congratulations to both of you.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

You both came out winners! Congrats to all of you! We also know Carrie and Hans, great people to know! And a vacation to top it off! Lavonne

I would like to Thank You all for your nice words
yes.gif
I do feel Mindy and I both did very well on our trade. I did hate to lose Softy but I do know she is in a wonderful new home......and I just can't keep them all!! We do feel that Splash is going to be another huge asset to our Appy program......her sire is Cherokee Rose Splash Dance blanketed appy son of our Tom A Hawk.......her dam is Lucky Hart's One Faithful Lady...who is by Brewers Orion Elite One ......I just could not resist this beautiful girl
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

Jean....I'm sure you will see me and Jodie next spring....and it should be a blast
wink.gif

Suzy......I am thinking about showing her next year... I think she would do well!!

Again Thank you all and stay tuned next year should be very exciting as we are expecting 4 appy foals
saludando.gif
.......Carrie

Latest posts

Back