Went to Reba and Kelly Clarksons 2W2V concert

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
One of my dreams came true. For the last year I have been 'IN LOVE' With Kelly Clarkson. People think its wierd since Im a 16 year old boy but I seriously do not care. haha. Its just one of those things your not ashamed of no matter what. Well Kellys last tour she didn't come to Utah so I never got to see her. Then her and Reba did this 'Two Worlds Two Voices' concert and on the list was 'Salt Lake City'. I paid for the Fanclub membership (which I recomend to anyone who is wanting to see someone in concert) for 30 bucks, and I paid the same for tickets as everyone else, but I got to buy them 2 days before and I got FOURTH row, DEAD center. These two are absolutly AMAZING! Kelly Clarkson always seems to blow me away with her voice. Its AMAZING! It was AMAZING. I just wanted to show some pics I took, I didn't take my good camera and I am so kicking my self in the butt for that one, but its a memory I'll never get! I hope next time I will get to meet Kelly.

If I were 26 years old, I would marry her haha!

Gage

PS: Yes that is 'barbra Jean' off of Reba in the one picture

This is a Video of Kelly singing Stuff like that there, but it wasn't in salt lake. Just to show you a preview of what I saw. There werent too many good videos of salt lake posted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7xo6kP2XuM&hl=en&fs=1

IMG_0776-1.jpg

IMG_0794-1.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

Latest posts

Back