went shopping today...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle

Reaction score
So I went out today to get a few things for Marty and family.

I got a card for her and Jerry and then a card for Dan.

Then I remembered that someone said they were still planning on having their Fourth of July party, so I got some red, white and blue streamers and some mini flags to send.

Then I remembered candles!! I was trying to pick out what scent...and I'm scrolling down the different ones. Then I saw it...I got her two votives called "Angel Kisses". How could I not pick that one!!
default_wub.png
:

So I'm planning on mailing it out Monday, but I was just wondering....she IS still having that party, right? I'd feel pretty silly sending her party stuff if she has decided not to have it!
default_wacko.png
:

Thanks!

I think they will still be having the Party, when she and i talked she mentioned it.

I sent a card to her and Jerry, and i sent a separate card to Dan. I wrote everyone an individual letter and sent a boatload of pictures from the show last weekend that Marty was excited about. I figured they would all enjoy them, im thinking about sending some candles or another gift here in a few days.

Leeana H.

Latest posts

Back