Well, we made up our mind on a puppy.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKC

Reaction score
I was looking into getting a Boston Terrier. I had talked myself out of one. One of the reasons I was having trouble finding a local breeder. Then I started thinking about getting a Sheltie. While searching a puppy site I found the cutest little girl. For those of you who know when you see an animal that just tugs at your heart strings and you know they are the one.... well, here she is our new Boston Terrier puppy. She will be coming to us in early April from OK. My husband is supposed to be picking the name this time( I usually do). I have a list of names that I like hoping that he will suggest one of them.
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

100_8813.jpg

vg214ce25vl.jpg

Oh my gosh! No wonder this puppy tugged at your heart! That is one cute sweetypie!!!! I have thought about getting a boston before, but with the large dogs I would worry about them getting hurt!

Hope your hubby picks a name on your list!

Last edited by a moderator:
O M G ....she is soooo cute!! I am sure you will NEVER regret your decision!! They are sooo much fun! CONGRATULATIONS!
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW...we just got a boxer pup a week or so ago and never thought I would but kinda came into our lives and now he is just about my best friend...Good Luck she is a cutie
default_wub.png

Heart strings are getting tugged here too!!

What a SWEET baby!!

Congrats and keep us posted ...

Awwww, that is one sweet little baby.
default_wub.png
Love the perfect symmetrical white on her face.

I think I've heard Bostons hold their own playing with bigger dogs, once they are a bit more grown up of course
default_wink.png

default_new_shocked.gif
What a beauty! I just love her! Bostons are wonderful! I used to have some. They are so smart and love lots of attention. Peaches was the name of my last one. She was incredible. She brought lots of love and joy to us for many years.
default_yes.gif
I know you'll treasure your little one. I'm so happy for you!
default_aktion033.gif

God bless,

Joan

You will absolutely love her. I have had 3 Bostons so far and they are too funny. My little girl is Bella. You will be glad you picked a Boston.
default_aktion033.gif

She is so cute!!!!!

At the stable where I used to board my big horses years ago (not at P's), there was a lady who had horses there and a Boston named "Petunia"
default_biggrin.png

She is adorable! We have 2 of them here. They are 6 and 7. The oldest one plays constantly with the Boxer with out problems. She actually rules the house. WE have narrowed our dog breeds down for the future. We will only be a Boston/Boxer household.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back