Well Colonel Tom has a new home!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
He is going to an awesome home! She has 50 acres in NY with lots of critters.. big horses, mini's, pigs, goats and donks LOL They picked him up yesterday in a mini van all decked out in the back just for him with hay, woody pet on top of an old rug. They drove 3.5 hours (I know he is worth it - my husband thought they were nuts :lol: ) I will miss him but don't feel bad at all about where he is going and how he will be treated:) She is suppose to email me pictures and I will post them when she does.

Oh Julie...I know you will miss him, but what a lovely life it sounds like he is going to. The decked out mini van was an excellent sign
default_yes.gif
: That is such a good feeling when you know that they are going to a good home. The last 2 Jacks that I sold went to a equine Vet 30 miles away. He and his wife were so happy to get them....it was much easier giving them up. Still ended up crying like a baby though
default_crybaby.gif
:

It helps so much when you have to part with a pal, just knowing that they are going to a GREAT home. I am sure he will be loved and spoiled rotten. Cant wait to see pics of him in his new home. Corinne

Latest posts

Back