Wehadbaby#9 - another one by Champion Farms Nighthawk!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
:saludando: Hi everyone!

Hawkbaby02.jpg

I would like to introduce myself ... I don't have a name yet, but this morning at about 10 AM I thought it was time to come into this world. You can't see my mommy in these pictures, but her name is Flying W Farms Blue Sacajawea and I've been told that she is not only sweet and the best mommy in the world, but she is apparently a 3/4 sister to some Flying W Farms Blue Boys Magic Man or the other.

Hawkbaby01.jpg

On the picture above, you can see me at the age of about 8 hours old. I still have problems figuring out why these legs have to be sooooo long. They are a bit impractical.

Hawkbaby06.jpg

Each time I do that with my neck, suddenly everyone gets really excited and starts screaming "Nighthawk front-end!!" I don't know why. Oh wait, I'm just having a thought here ... I think I do know: My daddy is called Champion Farms Nighthawk. That's probably what the "Nighthawk front-end" refers to. What do you think?

Hawkbaby04.jpg

Please excuse me now. I think I'll go to bed now, it's been such a busy day. Thanks for having me!

Cuddles

hoofprints.gif

The newest baby at CS Royal Miniature Horses in Germany

Awww he is very cute of course I am the offical Nighthawk stalker so I love him and all his foals

Congratulations on a very cute colt! Nice pics and story too. :bgrin

Add me to the Nighthawk fan club! That's such a beautiful colt you have there!!!

champagne.gif

Very cute- my next door neighbors at Olney Farm have two Nighthawk sons at their place- both very handsome. One just completed his AMHR HOF in halter (with limited showing)- finishing his last show with a Champion of Champions title as well..... and his foals are awesome. One is bay and white, the other black and white.

Very nice !!! Look forward to seeing more photos as she(?) matures....... (I'm also partial to Nighthawk.)

MA

Latest posts

Back