wegotababyitsaboy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srpwildrose

Reaction score
Text book delivery. Excellent mom. :aktion033: So happy to see my 1st foaling. Thanks goodness for barn cams.

I had been watching in my warm bed till it was time to go outside...........surenuff.....water broke and along came Mikey.
default_yes.gif
:

I think hes gray??? what do you all think??? His mom is buckskin and sire is chestnut, (hes in my avatar.) He is an EK grandson, so Mikey could definatly be gray. I've just not had a gray foal before, so not sure if he is silver bay, gray, silver buckskin....he has bluish-gray eyes.

Thanks

111_1135.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bday.gif

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations on the pretty colt!! :aktion033: :aktion033: He looks silver.

Congratulations on your new colt. Glad all went well. He looks to be a silver dapple or possible might be silver buckskin, but I'm leaning more towards silver dapple. Sire looks like he could be a silver bay. This colt will not be the "grey" of EK. He was a true grey, and one parent must be that color, in order for the foal to be. Neither of this colts parents are grey, so no, your colt will not be grey, as in the EK color of grey, however, very likely he will look grey, as in the silver dapple grey. Again...congratulations!

He's adorable!!!

And I agree with Mona.................

His Dad, going by your avatar, is most definitely a Silver Bay.

I think your little one is Silver Dapple.
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Susan! Hezadorable.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congrats he is a cutie!! Im with Mona he looks silver, I have had 2 born that color this year.

He looks Silver Black to me, too- altho' I do have to say Mama looks Bay + Pangaré not Buckskin- but it is hard to tell from that photo- Congratulations, a pretty foal!!!

Thanks guys for the color suggestions. Mikey is perfect.......all the right toes!! :bgrin

These minis get me every time!!!

Princess' last foal, same sire, was palomino. I had ordered a palomino filly this time... :eek: :lol:
default_wink.png
:
default_wacko.png
:

Go figure!!!

I will love
default_wub.png
: him just the same.

Congratulations on a cute little fella and great that it was a text book delivery. We all like to have that kind.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back