WeeBit wearing his ....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
EARMUFFS
default_wub.png
: He liked to keep his ears nice and comfy in the really cold weather. Sorry, about the bad pic but its the only one I could find. They stayed on him perfect whenever he went outside. Corinne
WeeBitwithearmuffson.jpg

SO cute!! And they look very effective too ~ great job in figuring out how to construct ear muffs that stay on :aktion033: Not sure I could figure it all out
default_wacko.png
:

Thanks for posting so we can see what they look like
default_smile.png
Incredibly cute!! :bgrin

They are to cute.. he's just adorable with them on. I am sure he appreciates them ALOT!!
default_wub.png
:

Where do you get those, or how do you make them? Adorable!

I want my donkeys to have ear muffs. Are they easy to make? I am sure that it is too late to order any now. This might even be something that I can make. Are they fleece?

Yes, they are made out of dbl.fleece, some I do put a extra protecive liner in the middle of them., I have had no problems with any of mine coming off. You just have to be careful you use the right materials so that the ear can still breath. Corinne

WeeBitwithearmuffson.jpg

My girls would never wear these
default_no.gif
LOL...I can see getting them on one of them and then the others getting completely spooked by the one with the quilted ears
default_wink.png

[SIZE=14pt]Awwwww Ce... Little WeeBit...
default_bye-sad.gif
I know you miss the little fella...
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]He did look super handsome in his earmuffs.
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](((((((HUGS)))))))) to you my friend.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon[/SIZE]

EARMUFFS
default_wub.png
: He liked to keep his ears nice and comfy in the really cold weather. Sorry, about the bad pic but its the only one I could find. They stayed on him perfect whenever he went outside. Corinne
WeeBitwithearmuffson.jpg

I need to order these Corine can you tell me what I need to do to get a pair of these for my baby donk

Latest posts

Back