Wee Foal - Mare Pregnancy Test

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latika

Reaction score
Photo0131.jpg

I am a little unsure if this indicates a negative or positive result... Positive should only be the one (darker) line, but from what i can gather the negative result should show the 2nd line just as dark - and the instructions say that a light 2nd line occasionally appears on a positive result
default_wacko.png
so not sure if my 2nd is too light to be neg, or too dark to be pos...

If anyone has used them before I would really appreciate their oppinion! Thanks!

Im pretty sure that is negative but send it to the distributor and she can tell you for sure. I have her emaiil somewhere or you can get it off weefoal.com

I've been using them for a few years and I'm pretty sure that is a negative. Any that I have had that looked like that no foal. The positive reading is a solid line, no pink farther down and I believe there is a 98% positive reading on a negative. I've found them to be pretty accurate.

Nancy

Looks neg, sorry. How many days after the breeding did you do the test? Wait at least 120 days after for best results.

Latest posts

Back