Wednesday Prayer Post

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxs

Reaction score
TANYA IS HOME!!!!!!!! I don't think she will mind if I send the email she sent ....

Hi JoAnn,

I can't set up long, but I just wanted to let you know I'm home now. I got home about 8:30 last night (Monday night). I tried to call, but no answer, so am sending this email. The hospital is sending "Home Care" nurse starting today. I am still on IV antibiotics every 8 hours for the next 21 days minimum. After 3 weeks of it, I go back in for another spinal tap, and if negative, I can hopefully go back to work. If positive, then they'll continue for however long needed, I guess. I'm just glad to be home now at least. Eight days in the hospital was more than enough for me. Thank you for all the prayers. I've not gotten through all the emails yet, but hope to be better up to reading more soon.

I go later this week for another eye exam, still no use of my left eye. Jaws are still swollen, can't eat much. Lost 11 lbs this week. That's a good thing, LOL. Doctor feels my optical nerve was possibly burned when they burned the trigeminal nerve. No sign yet on if this is permanant eye damage or not. Having a hard time judging depth perception with one eye, but managing to get around. We'll see what the eye doc says later I guess.

Please give my love and hugs and warmest appreciations for everyone's prayers. Oh, also, Lee's mom had her 4th 3-day session of chemo last week too. Then they told her that all the tumors in her lungs and spine have completely diminished. PRAISE GOD! She only has one left to battle, so far. A rather large one on her asophygous (sp?). Please keep her in your continued prayers.

Here is her address...I know she would love to get some cards:

Tanya Belasky

Seminole Wind Acres

P.O. Box 122

Paisley, Fl. 32767-0122

Latest posts

Back