Websites for mini tack/equip?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlenicker

Reaction score
If I get these 2 minis next month I'd like to have some stuff ready for them. Where are the best places to look.

Im having a hard time finding "mini" sized halter as well...I see horse yearling, horse suckling, and pony...but where are mini? Do people use the sucking halter for mini's or do you guys find mini halter somewhere? I like an easy side snap and a buckle. I prefer leather, but perhaps thats stretching it a bit as far as my luck in finding the right size goes.

Thanks!

There are quite a few mini tack supply places on-line, you can check on the tack suppliers list on LB's main page: http://www.lilbeginnings.com/breeders/tack/index.html

Tops on my list are: KayJay and Ozark, but there are many others out there. Depending on the size of the mini, full-size weanling or suckling halters are often a decent fit. There's always custom work.

Carriage Horse miniature tack. In Canada. I love LouEllen
default_smile.png

I've purchased from Ozark Mtn Tack, Herron's Tack, Star Lake Tack (all mini horse and pony sites) and from Just for Ponies - mostly for Welsh ponies.

I have a pretty decent list of websites on our website, but also love the list that Lil Beginnings has as stated above.

I also make my own halters and depending on the size of the mini's/ponies have special ordered from name brand "big" companies in sizes I wanted (Weaver, Valhoma and BMB was my favorite when I was doing that).

Latest posts

Back