Website Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freezin Cold B

Reaction score
The first picture to pop up on my website, of the grey mare, is it blurry? When I uploaded our website a few days ago the picture was perfectly clear but now I've just checked our website and it appears blurry. I'm using a different computer than the one I used to upload the website. So I don't know if it has to do with the computer.

www.acesminis.homestead.com

I looked at it with internet explorer and foxfire and it looks the same in both browzers. It really doesn't look blurry except maybe a bit when looking at the head. Maybe if you make the picture a bit smaller, that might help.

I do know that the flat screen monitors don't seem to have as clear a resolution as the "old reg." monitor I have at home.

It looks blurry / poor resolution to me on both Internet Explorer and Netscape. It looks to me like a small picture that has been blown up too big.

The upper part looks a little distorted....but the bottom portion of the pic does not as much.

I see you are using HomeStead. Did you "optimize" the picture after you uploaded it. I think as already mentioned, if you take and make it a little smaller (select that picture, take the corner and make it a little smaller) then re-optimize it. Yes to me it does look a little "blurry".

Yes, I optimized it. The picture looked fine on my older computer but on my newer one it looks, blurry in the top corner. I've been trying to figure out why her body looks okay but her head looks blurry. I downloaded it and several other pics from Liz's website at the same time and the others look fine. Hmmm....maybe I'll try to reupload it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back