Website Designers....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keri

Reaction score
I'm taking a college course at night to learn how to write html so that I can do my own website. I'm saving my money to buy the adobe dreamweaver so that I don't mess up on all the coding. But I can't afford to buy all the other programs that go with it. I found on my photobucket site, that it lets me add frames and such to my pictures (so that's awesome!). But I was wondering if there are free (or cheap sites) for stuff like buttons, graphics, and glitter??? I'm terrible at finding stuff on the interenet. So if there are sites that you guys love, can you please pass that info on to me???
default_biggrin.png

If you google "free clipart" you'll see lots of sites. Likewise "free fonts."

JMHO: Besides Dreamweaver, you will probably want to invest in a photo-editing tool, if you don't already have one. Photoshop Elements is good, I'm told, as is Paintshop Pro. Haven't used either in a while, I use regular Photoshop.

You might also check with your instructor about educational discounts for Dreamweaver and whatever else you end up buying for software. If available, these really cut the price a lot.

Good luck with your studies, and beyond!

Thanks! I've been scouring ebay for cheaper programs. I don't get a student discount per say becuase I'm only taking a 6 hour class per week. I am looking into the cs3 programs as that's what we're using at school and they are cheaper since the cs4 just came out. But I can't seem to find a fire works program on ebay (which is the one we're using to do banners and buttons and such). So that's why I was looking for a free program on the internet. The photobucket has a nice photo program on it and does what I'd like. I'm not educated enough to do all the photo editing stuff. But a lot of my photos are proffessional. So they don't really need editing.
default_smile.png

Thanks bjcs. Exactly what I was looking for! Didn't want to trial and error with google if someone knew of any good ones.
default_smile.png

Your Welcome hope one of them works out for you. I had just did a free download of artweaver last week. I'm trying to learn how to use it by playing around with it. Good Luck!

Back