Web sites(We are wanting to get a web site_

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
Hello,

we would love to see everyone's websites.Could you tell us how you did your website? Did you do your on website or someone else do it?

Plus to any new comers it would give everyone a chance to see your horses as well.

Any ideals please let us know.

Thanks alot,

melissa

Just click on Filipowicz Farm on the left side of this message and it will take you to our web site. My husband did this himself with homestead.com program.
default_yes.gif
:

lf you click on CARD under a persons post there website is also on there..if they have one.

Mona here on the forum did my web sites and I am very happy. Go to my web, to link, you find more of her excellent work

and her website.

Hope I could help

Anita

I had JeanB do my website...she also does an awesome job :aktion033: It is www.flyin-g-farm.com.

Tracy

I made mine on my own. No program, just wordpad and good old fashioned html coding. Keeps the download times quicker as it strips out the comments that programs put in it.

You all have very nice web sites. :aktion033:

Our farm name is Paint By Numbers Ranch, so we are trying to decide what all to put on the website.My husband has a few ideals, but it is hard to tell you what he is thinking. He would like to make the site like a paint by numbers with the horses some how.

any ideals!!!

thanks MELISSA

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the recommendation of people on here and purchased hosting and a domain name through GoDaddy.com

I bought a web template to give me the design of the site and then customized it and filled in the content myself. I am my own webmaster at this point. You can go to www.cde4vse.com to check it out although it isn't a breeder site. I don't know exactly what kind you were looking to see...mine is still under construction. :bgrin

Leia

Are you able to get on my site now Melissa?

I did my site myself. I also do sites for others some times.

REO,

I AM ABLE TO GET ON THE SITE NOW. I LOVE YOUR LOTTO STUD. I REMEMBER HIM NOW, VERY NICE STUD.

THANKS MELISSA

Hi Melissa,

You can check out our website at www.heartwoodfarm.com. My husband prepared it himself with WebEasy and we love being able to refine it and change it ourselves.

I am so lucky.....because without him, I'd never know where to even start!

Cindy

Hello,

Those of you who did your own websites are you able to change the site at anytime. My friend say she has to have the person who made the site do updates and etc.

Everyone has great sites. keep them coming.

thanks MELISSA

I designed and maintain my website myself.

One thing I think is important to have a "professional" first impression is to register your own domain name, vs. using a free service but that is just my opinion.

You can see my website here: www.whinny4me.com

If you are wanting "ideas" I like my site Brinkster, because it lets me do my own thing:

http://www.rhminis.com/

I hand-code and/or use coffee Cup editor and use their ftp program to upload my files to the server.

it's really not hard to have a nice and very simple website. Mine is very bare bones, for example, but it does the job.

Good luck!

Liz M.

Mine is a very basic one I am planning on upgrading before too long. WE just bought better software to use and I have to learn how to use it first. LOL

Gypsy Winds Ranch

I love mine and have gotten great reviews. I did it myself and would'nt do it any other way. I can update in a minute--and make changes on a whim...
Let me know what you think! It's in my signature.

[SIZE=10pt]Ditto to every thing that Karla said! I use Freewebs and dont pay a thing. But if you want a more professional impression like Jill mentions - you can pay a small monthly fee and have all of those professional extras as well with Freewebs. Good luck and have fun![/SIZE]

Lori

Hello,

Where do you all get your software for your sites?

Great sites everyone.

I am trying to get ideals from everyone.

thanks alot,

melissa

Latest posts

Back