We would like your thoughts....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
We were planning an open Swap Meet on Sunday May 28th for anyone who wants to participate at the Heritage Sale this year, but we thought we would ask you all for your thoughts on it......

We keep wanting to try new things that are fun and exciting. We thought people could bring photos and information of horses or any equipment, show clothes, harness, art, Breyers, barn decor, etc or even other animals that they may want to trade. We thought it would give everyone a chance to mingle around from table to table, meet new people, talk about different things etc.

What do you think????Would this be something you would participate in if you came?

Thanks for all your thoughts- we try to offer something for everyone to get people involved from all over the world. We really appreciate all the input we can get as to what people like and want us to include.

Robin-LKF

We are hoping to attend this year -- and would participate in the swap meet.

Sounds like fun!

JJay

Robin, sounds like a FUN idea. Not sure we can make it this year but we are hoping. Depends on some mares
default_yes.gif
: Good Luck at your Sale.

Wonderful idea. Will there be white puppies??????????

I saw the swap meet info on your sale site & thought that sounded like fun. I won't be able to be at the sale,
default_sad.png
but was wishing I could be there to see what could be swapped for.

Hi LaVern- No white puppies, but we have 6 Jack Russels that will be ready for swap time! My little brothers female had the cutest litter!

Thank you all for responding. We plan on it being a big hit. Let me know if you can think of anything else to do. If you plan on bringing something to swap- send me an e-mail. We will put a link on the website of what will be there to trade!

Robin-LKF

[email protected]

[email protected]

www.theheritagesale.com

www.littlekingfarm.com

Latest posts

Back