We Stole the Filly Fairy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
We fed this morning then when the girls started to turn out horses, called and said Sox ate breakfast then went over and decided to give us this nice baby Girl
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
This filly is sired by Rock E Bright Day and her dam is Sox. She is a full sister to Allison's Gelding Cross Country Ride Captain Ride and Cross Country Music Box Dancer . So if she can only move like her Dad and Big sister .

This picture was taken about 20 minutes after she was foal , so she is not all unfolded yet.. Oh and the second picture is the colt that was born in the rain.. We turned him out this morning and he ran for 30 minutes. His mom finally boxed him in a corner.. Her tongue was hanging out..
default_biggrin.png

soxfilly1.jpg

sallycolt1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE the filly Belinda! I love those white faces!

still waiting here.......
default_unsure.png

Oh man! I still have over a month to wait!

Nice Belinda, looks like you are off to a good start.

It is getting nicer here and the mares are shedding so we are progressing. Nice to see others while we still dig out from winter though.

Belinda,

Congrats.... Beautiful fillies. Still waiting here, first one is due March 1st.....Hoping to be blessed by the filly fairy here. Beautiful days, but still cold at night. No snow. Sorry Annette, hope you continue to melt over there.

default_wub.png
She is a doll, does the color wrap around her other eye also?

Ok Belinda

The filly fairy better be free to visit OK in the next few weeks...you can't keep her trapped...Oh by the way...sure is a shame that that filly doesn't have any color!!!

Sharron

What a pretty little girl, congratulations!!!!

Congrats! I just love that filly and that colt has such a nice neck. What a wonderful pair of foals to start out the year with!

Andrea

Pretty babies
default_biggrin.png

I'd just be happy to see real ground instead of the curse word snow.

We got about a month until foals here and then we need to borrow that filly fairy for awhile in Wisconsin
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back