We shake because..........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
This is our new baby Lucy Loo
default_wub.png
:wub

P3090071.jpg

She is 10 weeks old and a fire cracker.

Lucy6.jpg

And her big sister Rosie

P3090117.jpg

Ok so I'll teach her all my bad habits, she is such a willing student!!

P3090081.jpg

Enough with all this picture taking stuff.

P3090106.jpg

I hate chihuahuas!

P3090118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just too cute!
default_wub.png
Congratulations on your new addition!

Carol

Okay, first things first, I love the comments on your photos, including your "other child's" remark!!! Thanks for the giggle.

I love your Chis! I have been doing breed research for a few months and cannot *wait* to get my very own Chi, my very own "Lucy".
default_smile.png
Yep, she already has a name, and believe it or not, yours is the THIRD Lucy I have seen with that coat pattern. I am hoping my Lucy looks just like yours. Congratulations on your new baby. All your fur-kids are absolutely adorable!
default_wub.png

OMG she is cute Mary!!!! How lucky you are to have a new baby to love. I am majorly jone-sing for a mini aussie puppy this summer. You guys will be the first to hear if I get one!

Hmmmmmm........do I detect just a hint of devilish look in Lucy's eye in the picture of her with Rosie? They are adorable.

Aww she is completely adorable. We just added a chi to our family not long ago. Henry is spoiled up already.
default_wub.png
default_wink.png

They are too cute. I also have Chihuahua and just LOVE them. My Narnia, a blure Merle is going to have pups around the 4th of January.

Thanks all for your nice comments. I just love Lucy, she is so tiny and such a kissy face. Its funny how a little animal can steal your heart. Can't wait to see pics of those blue merle babies. Will they be long hair. I love the long haired chis. OMG they are such little dare devils, you should have seen Rosie in a foot and half of snow what a riot and without a coat. I had to make her go in the house after 15 minutes of riping around in the snow. Too funny.

Latest posts

Back