we lost Firecracker

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaspot

Reaction score
Celticmist Firecracker died yesterday evening , he had a bad colic which ended in a twisted gut ..... yesterday - the day he died- was his birthday ..he was three years old ,

racker was a falabella that I bred and he did well for me in the showring winning reserve champion several times and being placed Ireland top five 2yr old colts last year ,

Cracker was sold last August to a young teenage boy called Owen , he died in Owens arms , he is in bits so please say a prayer for him

R.I.P little man x

colt foal 031.jpg

cracker 002.jpg

cracker%20head1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Sue what a tragedy! Please extend my sympathies to Owen, he must be devestated poor lad. My thoughts are with you and Owen at this very sad time.

Anna

Poor little Cracker
default_no.gif
- run free little one

Last edited by a moderator:
He was way too young...
default_sad.png
My heart goes out to you and Firecracker's new owner.

Too much sadness to read about this morning. My heart goes out to you.

So much sadness here lately. Whether they are still with you or not, you continue to care about them. How they grow and the homes they are in. I am so sorry for your loss and for what Owen has had to experience.

I am so sorry, it is hard at anytime but for him to go at such a young age is tragic. my prayers for you and young Owen

So sorry for the loss of firecracker you both must be devestated..

I'm so very sorry, it's so hard to lose the animals we love, and then to lose them far too young is just an added blow and seems so very unfair.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back