We just hadda BABY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
We had our very first Boogergirl a few hours ago and the first foal of the season. A girl a girl a girl a girl hahahaaaheeheha. Dad is a Boogerman son who's only passed out boys the past 2 years so this is really exciting and SHE looks exactly like dad from color to the whites of her eyes showing when she looks sideways she is so tiny measured her after she stood for a while at barely 17"...l sure wish someone was home with me the coyotes are hanging around outside and they don't appear to be afraid of me coming to and from the barn even with all the yelling l'm doing and thanks upstairs for a nice mild night of only -7C with no wind for once....my daughter will freak when l call her in the morning Boogerman is her next fave after her mare and Relic.
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
Did l mention l was excited....
default_biggrin.png

boogergirlmar6011.jpg

boogergirlmar6045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AWW!!! AWW!!! Look at the bitty girl!
default_wub.png

Congrats!!! I hope you post more pics when she's dry and looking around to show those eyes!

Congratulations on a lovely healthy little girl!

Lyn

Congratulations on your little Boogerman filly.
default_aktion033.gif
I have a small Boogerman granddaughter too and wouldn't sell her for any amount of money I was so surprised at how small she was really expected a much bigger girl.LOL

I checked out your website to see dad and must say you have a beautiful farm. I love your setup with the shelters in each pen and all the cross fencing . I don't think we can ever have too many separate pens or pastures. I have 8 and need 2 more .LOL
default_yes.gif

You also have some gorgeous minis.
default_biggrin.png

What a precious little filly, congratulations!!!!

Latest posts

Back