We have babies!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagon

Reaction score
We had our first kids this evening!! One of our pygmy does, Sassy, had twins! This was our first goat birthing & everything went great! I'm watching them on the barn cam now & the babies are hopping & playing all over the stall! They are just too cute.
default_wub.png
Here are a few pics taken soon after birth.

Sassyskids031.jpg

Sassyskids038.jpg

Sassyskids040.jpg

Too Cute.. Oh I miss Sabrina my little goat who had triplets

Sold her with one of her babies. She was just into everything
default_wub.png

Aww, their sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree........Baby Pigmy Goats are PRECIOUS. (But then they grow up)
default_laugh.png

Actually, have to admit that your doe is LOVELY too.

OMG!!! They are precious! I agree that your doe is very pretty also. Are they boys or girls?

Omg thats what I have to look forward too? weeeeeeeeeeee doggies! They are so adorable!!

I have a doe who is huge and I am still waiting for her to have them. My hubby got 3 pygmys for my birthday Oct 22 and I know the buck male bred her on the 26th of Oct. So I figured around March I would have some babies. The Mama is Belle and the weanling doe kid is Baby Belle heheh, the buck is Max. He is the only tame one and I adore him but he can be a pain in the behind!

The doe and kid wont let me touch them, Ive tried every thing. they will come up to me and sniff at my fingers but the second I try to move my hand they run off.

I can't wait to have the babies here!

Awww they are SO adorable! I miss the goats at times. This is one of those time - the kids are so much fun! Congratulations!

What little cuties they are, congratulations!
default_wub.png

Awwww, Julie and Mark..Congrats on the "kids".
default_wub.png
We will be expecting some in March. We have 24 fainters and nigerians, not sure how many my DIL has bred for this year. The kids are so darn cute, but grow up so fast.
default_smile.png

Corinne

Latest posts

Back