We have a new member~~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
DeAnna, of Badonkadonk Farms....you have found the perfect place to spend any of your free time. We're really a great group. If you ever have any questions plese dont be afraid to email me, or just ask anyone on the forum. AND~~~ WELCOME from Wisconsin. Would love to see some pics of your other donkeys, we already know you have some cute little babies, and one new owner who is now owned by a little cutie.
default_wub.png
: Corinne (Ce)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Again & sending you a BIG Welcome from Washington State
default_smile.png
~ Teri

:aktion033: Welcome from PA! Can't wait to see your donkeys!

WELCOME from across the road and round the corner in sunny Central Oregon LOL :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=12pt] :aktion033: Welcome from Missouri!! :aktion033: Glad to have you here
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

:saludando: [SIZE=14pt]Welcome from Mississippi, so glad your here!!! [/SIZE] :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Another Wisconsin welcome DeAnna...and great farm name
default_yes.gif
: wish you were closer i'd hit ya up for
one of those cute babies, i've been looking and looking ...enjoy the forum
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Another big WELCOME from Wisconsin. This is a very friendly forum, where it seems like everyone knows one another by there first names, and everyone is so helpful. I just wish I had alot more time to spend on it.

Welcome!
default_smile.png

My friend has a standard donkey named Badonkadonk ;)

Jessi

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome from Alabama! Nice to meet ya, Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]
Thank you, all of you. I can't believe you are all so far away. Here in Oregon it's starting to get cool at night, it hasn't froze here yet~ my flowers are still all ok. Winter is just around the corner.

Thanks again, DeAnna

:aktion033: welcome to the forum from wisconsin missy

Latest posts

Back