We Had a baby!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
Boy.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Snowflower had a Blue-eyed Ivory Jack this morning!!!!!! :aktion033: About 6am!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Pics will come when he is dry and it is light out!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]SHE IS A VERY PROTECTIVE MOTHER......... one that doesn't want you to get near the baby, we had to lock her out of the stall while we iodined his cord and finished drying him, she is always like this for the first 24 hours......have you ever seen a protective mother? Boy she makes having to do anything with her foals, soooo much fun........This jenny lets me do anything to her, but for the first 24 hours.......she would rather eat my lunch than willingly let me or anything near her foal.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Will update soon with Pics.[/SIZE]

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]Yahoooo, Michele has a baby!!! CONGRATULATIONS, I bet hes a cutie, cant wait to see pictures. I have a jenny who is so protective for the first day too, but she will let me at least come near her baby..but anyone else--forget it! After the first day she is great. Corinne[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]congrats!!! can't wait to see pictures of your sweet new boy
default_wub.png
: , Nikki
[/SIZE]

:cheeky-smiley-006: Wow you were right on the money with that one
default_yes.gif
:

I bet ya didn't sleep much last night. So happy everything went well !

My Bunny is protective as well for at least the first few days.

LOL...we get the "get out of here" nudge....while she gives the baby the gets the "move along" nudge.

Can't wait to see pics of that blue-eyed boy
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]Ok, here they are, not really good, cause he is in the barn, so not much lightening, and only 3 hours old and still unfolding.......INTRODUCING~~RJR's Artic Shatter[/SIZE]

IMG_1660MediumWebview.jpg

RJRsArticShatterMediumWebview.jpg

I call this one "I am mad because I have to wear a horsey blanket!"
default_wink.png
:

IMG_1674MediumWebview.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Awwwww, Michele, he is adorable!
default_wub.png
: I just love that fluffy white fur and long ears. Can't wait to see more picks of him soon!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

default_wub.png
: Art is so CUTE
default_wub.png
:

Did you get to attend the birth? If you did ...would love to see pics of that too.

He is cute ` cute ` cute !!!

lol...you must of had to dipped his cord with a juice glass
default_yes.gif
:

ooopppss ...maybe that isn't his cord
default_wink.png
: ?
default_rolleyes.gif
:

ggggrrrr just figures, i get slammed at work and can't check the forum... and someone has a baby :new_shocked:

congratulations :aktion033: :aktion033:

more pictures
default_wub.png
:

I didn't get pics of the birth.......they wouldn't have shown up even if I could it was to dark in the barn, our lighting is not that good in there.
default_wacko.png
:

Shatter is doing good, taking awhile to figure out his legs, he to me is early, since I didn't expect him until the first of April. But according to every where I have read that they can come between 11-13 months..........I just always have planned on the 12 months.

I'll try to get some more pics today, it is suppose to warm up and I can let him out! YEAH! I think the stretching for his legs will be good.

AWWW he is soo cute I was hoping to be seeing a baby when our internet came back! Congrats!

RNR

Shatter is adorable!!
default_wub.png
: I can't wait to see pics of him outside, running around full of life!! :aktion033:

Vicki

Congratulations! He is adorable - love his ivory color - RJR's Artic Shatter does look a little "out of sorts" because he has to wear a horsy blanket - someone sewing talented (not me) needs to make baby blankets with donkeys on.

"Shatter" - I LOVE it!!

Oh! If he were a few weeks later he'd give the Easter Bunny a good run for look a like! Congrats on a sweetie! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back