We are too...............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Genie! If I am not mistaken that looks like a Dakotwinds filly I know.
default_laugh.png

She is a pretty little girl!!!

Gene,

So you are the ones who were lucky enough to get little Dakotawinds Alize. Anyone who is fortunate enough to own a Dakotawinds horse not only gets all the beauty that Carolyn breeds into her animals but all that wonderful handling too. I understand she has already been trained for the Obstacle classes and that she stands and shows well too. Carolyn is always in the ribbons in those classes as she really knows what she is doing with her horses...so a doubly good choice in your purchasing her.

I know you will have lots of fun with this little gal and best of luck in your breeding with her in the future!

Thanks Eve, and I also want to thank you again for the driving information you provided me with the day of the sale.

Alize has certainly been beautifully trained and her presentation on sale day was amazing.

Carolyn has been in touch to offer some additional information which is very much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back