We are moving,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I told them today and my father I don't think comprehends it(happens alot lately). My mother has gone into her depressed mode (usually that way anyways). She soen't want to talk about it around my husband, but keeps asking if we can afford it and how can we afford it, ect. Like I figured she's doing this to try and get us to stay, she has done this when I was wanting to quit working for my father. She talked me back into it. But not this time! I will only stayt working for my dad because I'm going to be able to leave when I'm done. Otherwise I would quit that job too.

Thanks for all the info and support.

Christy

I'm proud of you!
default_yes.gif

Good Job, you did the hard part of telling them, now you can move forward..

yeah, now my dad wants more money for his heating pellets, I just paid for 1/2 a tone ($150). Plus part of our rent (about $150 a month) was to go toward pellets or oil for heating. My mom didn't use it for that. He tried to say he's been paying for them all on his own. I told him that was too bad, he got his money already. At first I was paying them al,ost as much as I will be for rent at our new place, then I saw the bills and put a stop to that. Just like when they have to fix something they think we should pay 1/2. I told them no, you are the landlords.

Oh well, a rew more weeks and we are outta here.

Christy

I'm sooooo proud of you for telling them Christy good job. Stick to your guns and don't get discourged. Like you said it will be over with in a few weeks.
default_smile.png
TJ

I'm sooooo proud of you for telling them Christy good job. Stick to your guns and don't get discourged. Like you said it will be over with in a few weeks.
default_smile.png
TJ
Thanks TJ.

The kids will be finishing the year at the schools they are in now, and then next year they will start at the new school.

Christy

Latest posts

Back