We are excited about the performance show!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamweaver

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Well, we are getting read to send out our show bills and we are all very excited! If you are able, we would love to have you come and join us! If you need some more information or a show bill, please contact one of us![/SIZE]

Our wonderful judges are Mrs. Kathi Knight, Mr. Jim Knight and Mr. Curt Ford. We are also happy to announce our Steward is Mrs. Pam Ford.

We are offering lots of door prizes, gift for the youth entries and an Open, Youth and Amateur High Point! Plus Ozark Mountain has donated two of the new "LTD Breyer Sets" to be given away to a luck entry in the under and over liberty class! Whoo Hoo!

Here is some more information...

Mardi Gras In May Performance Show

AMHR Sanctioned Show

May 6, 2006 9:30 a.m.

Three separate shows,

Judged simultaneously.

Bob Hurley Arena,

Clarksville, AR

AMHR Miniature Horse Show

We are thinking outside the “boxâ€. This is going to be a one day performance only show with three outstanding judges! Bring your performance horses and come join us for the first ever performance only show in this area. Don’t have a performance horse, but would like to use our show as a qualifying show? We offer liberty classes for both divisions to help qualify your halter only horses. We are also offering some fun “payback†classes, as well as a Non-sanctioned Novice Driving class. You don’t miss out on our door prizes either! We are planning great time with good friends, good competition and good fun.

Come and join us!

• Driving

• Jumping

• Halter Obstacle

• Fine Harness Pairs

• Roadster

• Draft Team Driving

• Hunter

• Driving Obstacle

• Liberty

• Leadline

• Fun classes

*** For Youth, Amateur and Open divisions***

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY THE

MARDIGRAS PERFORMANCE CIRCUIT

For more information, contact the show committee…

Dana Bryan

(497) 839-3781

[email protected]

Laura (Harrell) Undem

(479) 466-6881

[email protected]

Alicia Broyles

(479) 790-3674

[email protected]

Approval pending by the American Miniature Horse Registry as a

Division A (Under) and Division B (Over), Performance only.

[SIZE=12pt]You know I'll be there!!!! With Desi, Gigi, Ramble and oh heck, probably the 3 yearling girls too [/SIZE]!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey We all are looking forward to the show!!! Jan is palnning on bringing a trailer load. And I will bring at least 2, my babies aren't old enough for performance :no: I will bring 2 driving horses one over and one under. maybe a 2 year old for something. Please send me a show bill. I will pm u with my adress.

Looking forward to it!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Shelley<><

Shelley,

You can bring your yearlings & two year olds and enter them in the Liberty classes if you would like. That way they can play too! Or, better yet, get them ready for in hand obstacle! We will have open, youth and amateur in hand obstacle for both A & B divisions!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Dana

Defintelly planning on bringing Red and Krackerjack and Sweetie in liberty. Might bring Eddie for liberty if he stays under the height limit for pratice lol.

Latest posts

Back