We adopted a new girl today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=15pt]She's 7 or 8 years old and as sweet as they come! Her name is Sandy! She's been at our local animal shelter for a month! We decide she needed a forever home! She rode home on Wanalynn's lap!
aktion033.gif
She seems to be tickled with her new surroundings!
[/SIZE]

Bill

Sandy2.jpg

Sandy1.jpg

She looks so happy! It's so great to see someone adopting older dogs, I volenteer at an animal shelter and sometimes it's really hard to find a dog over 2 a home! CONGRATS on you beautiful new girl!
aktion033.gif

Congradulations and koodoos to you for adopting an older gal - she definatly looks happy!!
aktion033.gif

She's cute! Looks like she is going to be very happy in her new digs. You guys are wonderful to take her in!

Awww, she's pretty!

Really GREAT name too... hehehe
laugh.gif

Just one question?

Is she chestnut or palomino?

She's got lots of chrome too..
biggrin.gif

You are very smart too....

My puppy Miss Cottontail is still having to

go 'out' about 3 AM , then it's play time...

Sandy

She looks so sweet!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
Good for you.
aktion033.gif
I have adopted several adult cats and adult dogs from the shelter. They are/were the best dogs.

Robin

What a great little gal! Looks like she fits right in with you already.
aktion033.gif

MA

When I saw the topic, I thought this was a child! She is a pretty girl...looks half beagle and they are wonderful dogs! Enjoy your new girl.

aktion033.gif
Congratulations
aktion033.gif

She has such a pretty and sweet face I am surprised she wasn't adopted sooner.

I love her name also.
biggrin.gif

Sandy

YAY for you she looks quite happy to be there.........we just took in a 12 year old chow chow and she is just a doll quite hard of hearing
rolleyes.gif
but loves people and wasn't having alot of luck finding a permanent home......well she has one now
wub.gif
wub.gif
I have a serious soft spot for geezers
wub.gif
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back