Wauk a Way ponies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

does this farm have a website?? Can anyone tell me anything about them??

thanks

kay

Hello kaykay,

I do not believe they have a web site. Doc Wempe is over 80 years old. We have several shetlands with the Wauk-A-Way bloodline. They have beautiful shetlands, lots of black and whites. They live in Kansas. David Langton ownes a georgous stallion, Wauk-A-Way's Bellringer. They talk to Doc Wempe's son, Steve often. If you want, I can give you there phone number and they can tell you the best way to get ahold of the Wempe's.

Pam

thanks so much i would really appreciate that! i have seen a lot of wauk a way ponies and they are always beautiful!

Hi Kay,

I bought my black and white stallion from Doc Wempe as a yearling back in 2000. Some of the best money I ever spent.
yes.gif
I'd have to go look up Bellringer's pedigree again but I'm pretty sure that my Wauk-A-Way Brave Bear and Bellringer are 3/4 brothers.

Lots of pictures of Bear and his get on my website at http://www.platteridgefarm.com The majority of Bear's babies are staying under 38. Unfortunatly I'm not expecting any from him next year but the Hitchin' Post should have quite a few and many should stay under 38.
biggrin.gif

Kay,

Doc's phone number is listed in the Breeders Directory in the AMHR/ASPC Journal
yes.gif
He often advertises in the Journal as well. Doc and Steve are wonderful hosts if you have a chance to visit his farm someday in person.

thanks so much! wow that feature attraction is something! i have family that live in kansas so im really happy to see this farm is very close to where they live. Im planning a visit in feb/march so I definately have to stop by this farm

kay

Hi, Kay

I also live in Kansas.........near Wichita...........come by for a visit anytime.

smile.gif

Latest posts

Back