Watseka Mini/Pony clinic roll call!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Its that time of year again. I begged Lennie to move this to March so hopefully we wont freeze like we did last year
default_yes.gif
: Last year was so fun as I got to meet a lot of forum members

He also has lectures by marvin mccabe on showing halter, amber montgomery on driving, excalibur stables on clipping/grooming, and cathy from amhr on the new paper requirments. I will be giving a talk on feeding and conformation time willing
default_smile.png

There will also be a silent auction of horses again during the clinic.

Lets go have some fun, its been a long cold winter!

oops heres the link clinic

Last edited:
Ohh i really want to go this year, didnt make it last year. Once you get into Illinous, how far is Watseka from the border of Illinous? Have to see if dad wants to make another trip to Ill. lol

Hopefully Flirt doesnt hold out on that foal until march 10th lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
leanna dont jinx me like that!!!! no no no. flirt is going to foal soon.....i hope She will be 330 days on monday:wacko:

I think last year it took fran and i 6 hrs but ummm i do drive fast LOL. Its right over the border. Abby my neighbor is coming and katy my daughter is meeting us there. Im so ready to have some horse fun!

heres a pic i took yesterday does she look like shell go till the 10th?? i hope not!!! LOL

flirtheadshot.jpg

Well there is deffently a baby in there lol. Such a pretty mare.

We wont be able to make it, plus we have the 2-day mccabe clinic in April which we already sent our pre-registration in for. March is just a busy month for us. Take lots of pictures though! :lol:

I will be there. I really hope the weather is better this year. Was a bit chilly last year. Look forward to seeing all those attending.

I really wanted to go, but school and work just won't allow it! However, I have a good friend going, and I am going to get the scoop from her.

awww i wish you guys were going to be there! Lennie said its gonna be 80 and sunny lol. I know it cant be as bad as last year just no way!! thats why I talked him into moving it to march instead of feb.

My poor flirt just looks like a balloon with stick legs :new_shocked:

Sounds like fun! Thank goodness it wont be as cold as last year!

Fran

for anyone who is coming please remember to email lennie and let him know. they have to have a head count to be sure they make enough lunches

[email protected]

Sounds like a lot of fun!! Wish I could be there but there's always next year
default_smile.png

default_rolleyes.gif
: Come on Kaykay, hurry up and get that foal on the ground so you can be sure of coming! If I'm not going to be able to make it to the McCabe clinic in April, you've just GOTTA get over here for Lennie's clinic, I'm having Kaykay withdrawal here, haven't seen you in over a year.

Oh that looks amazing. wow thatd be so much fun . Hmm I am really getting jelous of all you that can go :bgrin It'd be a 10 hour drive but considering I can't drive I have no chance on going :eek: Darn! I don't think anyone from ontario will be coming up haha.
default_smile.png
Mapquested it 10 hours 20 minutes
default_wink.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

As of right now I am planning on going down and attending the clinic. Hopefully I'll get to met some of you down there! 80's AND Sunny?! That sure will be a nice change from my frozen water buckets and turds at the moment, lol.

now keep in mind LENNIE said it would be 80 LOL..

Hope to see you there steph!

LOL, Point well taken Kay! Atleast I'm sure it will be warmer than here at the moment and maybe a little less snow
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back