Wanted to share some new pictures....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilSapphire

Reaction score
Nicole( New Image) flew down here ( Va) for a visit and we decided to take some "fancy" pictures of my horses....Sapphire, my 3 year old miniature mare and Smokey my 28 year old QH mare. These girls are best buds even though they are not in the same pasture as each other. Thanks for letting me share. And a big Thanks to Nicole for helping me with teaching Sapphire to ground drive!

Sapphire:

SapphireShowStandRight.jpg

SapphireShowStandHead.jpg

6eb5e48f.jpg

Smokey:

SmokeyHead.jpg

44bf1a53.jpg

73b4eeb5.jpg

And one of me and Nicole:

d056314d.jpg

Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing them! Looks like you and Nicole had a great time together, always fun to get together with friends.
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing your great pictures...Looks like a good time was had by all and your horses look great.

Isnt it great when a friend comes to visit and you both share the same interest?
yes.gif
There just is no better way, then to spend the day(s), with friends and horses perfect match
wink.gif
yes.gif
Looks like you had a great time and thanks for sharing the pictures. Corinne

Fun pics...thanks for sharing them with us.....and goodness you two could pass as sisters!

What nice pictures - your horses look great and how fun to spend time with a friend who enjoys the same things as you do!
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
Thanks for sharing! Lori

WOW, I would have thought you WERE sisters if you hadn't said otherwise.

Great pics, it sounds like you both had a FANTASTIC time.

Nicole

Thanks Everyone.....Lol I have had alot of people tell me that we could pass for sisters, pretty neat! hehe

Jessica

Latest posts

Back