Want to have some fun

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Okay so I will start, please try to keep it to 2 lines maximum, It should end pretty funny considering several people could be posting at the same time.

So while I walking around the neighborhood I saw something that was so out of character for the

community in which I resided. I felt it was necessary to share it with everyone i met up with that day

The man down the road cleaned up his yard of all the junk cars! He was using them as guest rooms you know.

After clearing away the junk cars, he discovered a natural spring. All of the grass surrounding it was a very pretty green.

A peculiar odor lingered in the air however. Further investigation revealed a faulty septic drain field.

Yes, D.B. Cooper has finally been found! And a rather large amount of single socks and keys.

In the other corner was a man who appeared to be Jimmy Hoffa (sp?) and a small, black hole-punch. The hole-punch was glowing with a strange red light....

...and when I leaned closer to look, I say an eye looking back at me...

Dan kicked his arse and went looking for the junk cars. Found 'em and hauled them back to our garage.

Marty became extremely frustrated with Dan, as now there is no room in their garage for her Mercedes.

So Dan rummaged around through all the junk, and found just the right pieces. He knew that this is gonna be so cool; a complete surprise.

But he found that blinking eye seemed to be following him. He watched it go back to that grassy septic area and then watched what it did.

me find my dog, I think he was hiding in one of the junk cars. He was carrying something in his mouth that really concerns me. He may have stolen something from one of the neighbors.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dog took off and went up to the woods. We decided to chase him and see where he would lead us.

And that's when we found Marty's mountain man!
default_new_shocked.gif

He was hiding behind a tree and you should see the things he was doing...

Back