Wanna See Something Really GROSS?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Just for future reference, if anyone here ever wants to know if I want to see (or hear) something really gross -- the answer will almost certainly be YES. Can't get enough of the gross stories stuff...

For anyone else who also can't resist a gross story, here's a video that is pretty stomach turning and oh-so-gross:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video/newscast-airs-woman-picking-nose-11754102?ref=nf

smileypuke.gif

Hey, I warned you it was gross
biggrin.gif

Years ago, Marty had some story about stepping on frogs that was so gross and so good! A gross story nearly always makes me laugh, even if it also makes me gag... which then makes me laugh (at myself) all the more. I never said I wasn't wierd
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This post title made me laugh at myself!! When Jill said, "Wanna see something really GROSS?" without hesitation I said to myself, "Of course!" What is wrong with me!!?? Hahaha. Actually, I've seen that video before and while distasteful, it's not grossing me out either. I was expecting something puss-y like a draining strangles abcess or something!

I remember the Marty story about frogs- it was in her tack or feed room!

That was gross!

Link wasn't so bad- but after nursing school and the farm life it's getting harder and harder to gross me out! (Fantastic side benefit if I do say so myself! )

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Ladies... ladies...

You may live to regret this challange!!! See, now I'm going to spend some time wracking my brain to come up with something EXTRA gross to share!!! But, that's okay. You know I love it. That side of my humor got stunted at around age 6!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jill, you are to funny. But I also had to laugh at the video. Do you think her family is laughing with us as well????

I don't think I'd claim her as kin if I were her family! I don't think I've even seen a finger that far up a nose with my little nephews when my sister wasn't watching.

Just so gross.

I'm always fooling with my glasses when I'm driving and any time I catch myself adjusting the glasses and notice another car is next to me, I start sweating it about if they thought i was picking my nose! So, this girl's television debut just really freaked me out
biggrin.gif

That was funny, but didn't gross me out....LOL!! I was expecting something wayyy worse than that!!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Hey, if you guys keep telling me you don't think it's gross, i'm going to start to think it's because you all might be nose-mining-booger-eaters like the girl in the video!!! I'm just saying...
vomit.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
She was having her mid-morning snack. I was hoping she'd eat it lol Too funny.

Hey, if you guys keep telling me you don't think it's gross, i'm going to start to think it's because you all might be nose-mining-booger-eaters like the girl in the video!!! I'm just saying...
vomit.gif
On the same track... Now mind you this was years ago, but in junior high I had a classmate that was notorious for picking, and our math teacher would call him on it everytime he caught him and really make a scene over it. Well, mid-way through the school year, we had an assembly and my friend and I were sitting at the top of the bleachers barely listening to the assembly but watching the crowd, when we spotted said teacher picking; well let me tell you, we lost it and started laughing, but luckily got ourselves under control before getting in trouble for laughing during an assembly. After the big deal the teacher made over a student picking, to catch him doing it was just too much.

Add me to the list of people who love gross things!! This video is absolutely the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I am not sure what is worse, the images, or the narrative that accompanies them. Warning!!!! This is nasty. Don't click if you are eating - trust me.

Worlds biggest pimple:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf8G-c_eAhs

default_smileypuke.gif

Its bad enough that I peeked at Jills post....then I looked at Leeside link....it cant possiblly get any worse....why in the name of God I looked at Rachels picture is beyond me. You guys are all sick sick sick....guess I am too.

Give me Martys gross frog pictures anyday!!

How anyone could put that pimple popping thing on video GROSS GROSS GROSS and thats w/o the narrative!!

Alright...all-RIGHT already...

I was fine until I went back to see that "pimple post"...and O-M-G!!!
default_firstprize.gif
That guy had to of been nurturing that sucker for months...it was like his back was giving birth to the thing.
default_smileypuke.gif
default_smileypuke.gif

That was enough for me.
default_giveup.gif
default_smileypuke.gif

Back