Wanna See Something Really GROSS?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gawd FROGS terrify me. I mean I can't stand to even think about them let alone look at them. They make me cringe and totally freak. I have no idea why when I love gators the way I do, but there is something about frogs or toads whatever that will make me puke. I have had them living in my tack room under the ground one year and they surfaced and I pretty much lost my mind. I swear they were having babies and brought their cuzins too!

The worst thing I had happen though is that you know how you leave your shoes at the back door?

Well I had a pair of my favorite muckers I left there. Then, when I went back out to put them on I kinda had a really bad feeling in one of them. So after a while I walked on over to the picnic bench, I think it was the picnic bench anyhow, to take it back off and see why it felt so squishy in there......

Yup sure enough a dang frog had gotten in my mucker, I apparently killed him when I put my foot in there....I really wanted to go throw up. Needless to say I had to throw away my muckers and my socks too and disinfected my feet all day long.

Here's a gross for ya...but instead of posting the photo that some may not want to see here's the link to it.

http://www.6stardanes.com/ugh.jpg
Sixstardanes, aw, come on, now I want the backstory on that photo. Poor guy!
sad.gif

BTW, the sound to that video is NSFW (not safe for work)!

And, really, people, this is all you got!? LOL I've got one to top 'em all, but it's way too bad to post.

Sixstardanes, aw, come on, now I want the backstory on that photo. Poor guy!
The photo came from a vet. Patient came in with a dog dripping blood from the sheath. Found this. Owner relinquished dog. Vet says it looks like someone tried to "cut it off".

Dog did heal and was rehomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVING the gross stuff on this thread
biggrin.gif

I had seen the big zit (wonder if the owner named it?) on TOSH.0, but I had forgotten about it. Now I have like 10 episodes of that shwo on the DVR so I am hoping for more gross videos
laugh.gif

It's funny because I'm the "gross one" out of H and I's relationship. He is forever telling me "Jill, that's not very ladylike." Still, I gotta figure some of the material is just so funny he does tell his work buddies about it. He may deny, but I think he's secretely amused by some of it
yes.gif

Add me to the list of people who love gross things!! This video is absolutely the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I am not sure what is worse, the images, or the narrative that accompanies them. Warning!!!! This is nasty. Don't click if you are eating - trust me.

Worlds biggest pimple:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf8G-c_eAhs

default_smileypuke.gif
Yeah, I'd say that tops Jill's video by a gross factor of 100!!!
default_smileypuke.gif

Yeah, I'd say that tops Jill's video by a gross factor of 100!!!
default_smileypuke.gif
I'd have to agree, but still found myself laughing. Mostly at their reactions.
default_smileypuke.gif

Wonder if it wasn't an abcess of some sort, its just not right for a pimple. ew! gross!

Oh man! That is disgusting!!! I didn't even know what a cuterebra was before a minute ago, but there was some song I remember singing as a kid about them. I thought it was some kind of a weed!!!
biggrin.gif

Ugh, they say curiosity killed the cat, I believe it. I was good and stayed away from this thread until today, then got nosey wondering what the he** a cuterebra was (thanks Matt) and
default_smileypuke.gif

Ok, its takes a lot to gross me out as well, but that pimple thing really was close. I also found it funny just to listen to the two girls. But what I find amazing is all of the video's on YouTube about popping pimples, cysts, and random growths all over the body. The one that grossed me out even more was on the guys foot and he was basically playing in the pus.

LOL. Yeah, a cuterebra is a type of bot fly larva (in horses they reside in the stomach, as you know...but in other mammals they grow in skin...FUN FUN FUN!...AND! There is a HUMAN bot fly that can do the same in people
default_biggrin.png
).

Latest posts

Back